Thursday, September 2, 2010

One of my favorite things


Sleep. I love it. There is nothing better than being really tired and crawling into my cozy bed (with my 600 thread count sheets that I bought cheap at Ross) and falling immediatly alseep. It's even better when I dream about George Clooney giving me butterfly kisses all night and waking up 8 or 9 hours later completely refreshed, hopping out of bed and excited about my day! And most nights some variation of this scenario does occur. Admittedly, I hardly ever dream about George and the hopping out of bed part is a bit much. But this scenario does not have to exist only in Utopia.

There are some nights when I fall alseep immediatly but wake up at 3 or 4 in the morning and set in to worrying about every little thing under the moon. I wonder things like: did I close the garage door? Do I have cream for my coffee in the morning? Did I pay my taxes in 1987? (I can't remember!) Is it really possible that Hillary could be our next prez? If I met George Clooney in real life..would he even look at me? If a car was travelling 30 mph for 157 miles and had two dimes and a half tank of gas would I be driving or would George? You know..things like that? And it seems like once you get started on these thoughts they clone or self mutate and multiply until you want to rip your head off. Because you know that when you do have to get up you will look and feel exactly like one of those zombies in Night of the Living Dead. Not a good look. But, wait....of course I have a solution for these night terrors! The Bach Flower essences Rescue Sleep spray. I swear this stuff works...under normal circumstances....meaning that if you are over-stressed and/or have insomnia problems, this will likely not work. But for those of us who have a clear conscience and usually sleep well, this stuff can be the difference between Night of the Living Dead and angel kisses from George. If you wake up and your brain starts to do that thing, you just spray a few shots into your mouth and you will fall back into slumberland. I am not kidding. It's awesome.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lee...I get serious cases of Monkey Brain too at night, would love to find a way to stop them from chattering and jumping from brain tree limb to limb. So.....where do you get this magic elixar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some, of course. Let me know and I will get some to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are totally on the first page of Google these days. Search "massage sisters Oregon" and there you are. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete