Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Is there a fungus among us?

Sorry for the cheesy title. I couldn't help myself. Anyway, if you do have some type of a fungus I may have a solution: Grapefruit Seed Extract. Vivasan is a company that I have talked about before. They are out of Switzerland and they make many natural products that enhance our health. One of their specialties is food grade essential oils. But today let's talk about grapefruit seed extract, which is also food grade (meaning you can safely take it internally.) According to Vivasan, it is reported to be effective against more than 800 bacterial and viral strains, 100 strains of fungus and a large number of single and multi celled parasites. Ewww parasites...gross. But we all probably have them in our intestinal tract..and we should probably try to get rid of them otherwise we are gonna end up on that show "Monsters inside of me." That is not a reality show I wanna be on. The only reality show I wanna be on is "House Crashers" where they come to your house and totally fix something that you were gonna try to fix yourself. And if anyone from DIY network is reading this I could totally use a new driveway. But I digress.....grapefruit seed extract can be taken internally (just a few drops) to kill candida, help alkalize our blood and kill infections and viruses that we may not even know about. It can also be used topically for toenail fungus. Now, I don't have the toenail fungus so I am not sure if it really works or not. I know some people that suffer from that irritating malady, but the only lady I know who is trying it right now, I haven't seen for a while. I will report back as soon as I get her report. Vivasan also reports that it can be helpful for cold sores, eczema, psoriasis and warts. I, personally, do not have a ton of experience with this product but if you suffer from some of these conditions and you are looking for an alternative solution, GSE is a pretty inexpensive product to try. Vivasan is a quality company. Something to think about anyway. And check out their website: www.vivasanusa.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment