Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Updates

Well, I put my sandals away. Fall is here, and except for the pretty trees, that basically means winter. And there's no place for sandals in the winter except for in the closet. So that is where they will stay until spring comes around again, in like 17 months.

For those few who follow this blog, I want you to know that I have written a letter to the Ford dealership who (were forced?) to break their oil change promise to me. I have not gotten a response. Oh, but this is not over.

Also, for those who follow....my blood pressure was 107/82 this morning. That's after coffee. So, that is pretty good. The HeartMath breathing exercises I have been doing are really paying off. I also read that celery seed extract is especially effective at lowering BP. I hadn't heard that before. I may get some..because there is no way I am eating a quarter pound of celery everyday....that is the food equivalent....you go ahead if you want to.

I found a new solution to an old problem for you dog lovers out there. Dogs get tartar in their teeth, and the vets tell us to brush their teeth. I have tried...but with my dog, it's a wrestling match...so I don't do it. And really, it doesn't seem to help very much and just makes their gums bleed. Well....solution! Biotene Maintance Oral Gel! Get it from your vet...it's about $15. You just rub it on their teeth and gums for a couple days then give them a bone to chew on. And I swear to you their teeth will be white and beautiful and tartar free. I am not kidding. I couldn't believe it....it's a miracle. So, I pretty much love my dog again. Anyone that knows me knows that I have "teeth issues" and that applies to canines as well.

OK, that is your update that I know you have been dying for. Enjoy the next couple of days before the weather gets ugly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment